Slimquick challenge

8:11 PM

Hey its sabrina here and I wanted to come to you guys on a challenge im doing. I'm one of those people who wants a little help losing weight. I was 200 pds pregnant with my son 7 mths ago and seven mths later im 180 pound's. I couldn't do the hardcore fat burning workouts I wanted to because I had a c-section which is basically a major surgery. Now that I can im going to use a little help. With working out every other day and eating (Kind of) smart my belly fat did manage to go down. But I still weigh 180 (really 179). I have a 7 mth old and a job but I still motivate my self to work out and eat healthy. So for the month of August I'm going to take the slimquick (As directed) with a Regimen of workout and eating healthy to lose weight. Each week I will be updating this blog with my results.  So stay tuned! !!!!!!!

I have the original formula. A one bottle count 60 caplets. I bought it at meijers for $20.99.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Flickr Images