Relationship's: Break ups

6:25 PM

Going through a break up is never easy especially if you love that person so much words and actions can't explain. That's how I feel about my son's father (my ex fiancé) we've been going through a serious patch in our relationship ever since our son was born but I think probably before that. I know you should never give up on someone even if you love someone so much words or actions couldn't even explain it but sometimes you just have to give up especially if that Person has. I've tired I really have but I can't anymore to much of my mind, body, and soul is trying to fix it but I can't. I don't wanna get into to much detail with you guys but my advice is if you give all you have to fix something there's obviously trouble in...don't feel bad if you want to let that person go sometimes thing are never meant to be.

I'm beginning to think love does not exist that it was created just so we have something to believe in. I'm not being bitter or becoming so I've just given up on this word called love.

http://inspirationcomeswithlife.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-first-born.html?m=1

http://inspirationcomeswithlife.blogspot.com/2014/03/out-and-about-day-hes-14-months.html?m=1

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Flickr Images