First impression: Matefit metabolic boost tea

4:29 PM

   I was first interested in this brand of tea because a beauty guru recommended it. She used it in a morning routine video. I Haven't been keeping up to date on my daily exercise routine and only lost or still at a two pound loss. When I was working out I felt like I was not losing weight fast enough. After what my body been through in the Last year i assumed my metabolism was really slow, As well as other body Issues. So to help me with my new year's resolution and weight loss journey I decided to try this. I purchased the meta fit metabolic boost for 28 days it cost $35.00 which is not that bad to me I got a discount code from YT beauty guru carlibybel boyfriend code:BRETTFIT. I can not say I recommend it yet this is only a first impressions update.

Stay tuned...





You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Flickr Images