#OvernightMom: How i felt about becoming and being a mother

7:58 AM

No one said becoming a mother would be easy...



When i first found out i was pregnant at the tender age of 21 i wasn't the most happiest person, all these things were going through my head and i got really emotional like i'm getting now. My boyfriend at the time Cameron's dad assured me it would be ok. We decided to keep him that night. People say being pregnant is suppose to be this joyous and beautiful thing well i'm here to tell you it's not like that at all. During those few months i cried a lot, my skin deepened in color, i was 200 pounds, and on top of that i was extremely stressed. I was dehydrated which is not good ladies and towards the end of it all i was running back and fourth to the ER at that point i just wanted to get him out of me. 





I had a C-section which was not the best experience for me, i did not react to it well at all so they put me to sleep. A few hours later i woke up in really bad pain. I was so uncomfortable  that i tried to move in another position but couldn't because of the pain i was feeling. Another few hours went by and i finally got to see my baby boy............................this is how i reacted i don't know if it was because of the drugs but i just stared. I couldn't believe i had a baby at all. They took him away i guess i had to much drugs in my system still and i didn't see him until that night. They are a blessing don't get me wrong but they can also be a pain especially when they get older.





I love my son to death and would do everything i can for him. I'm not in the best possible position in my life at this moment  but seeing his face every morning tells me that everything i do is not in vein.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Flickr Images