Slimquick...my last and final update!

9:52 AM

First of all I would like to say is I do not recommend taking dietary supplements if u want it's totally up to you. But I did want to try these out so I did. YOU WILL NOT SEE DRASTIC results with these but you will see them. I've been on them for a month now and with eating less more healthy and working out when I could I lost 3 pounds. Yes its not a lot but the scale does not lie. I believe if eat healthy and workout evey other day you can lose more. I do not recommend this to obese people just someone who is a little over weight. The pill gave me no side affects just the one I stated in my last post me being more catty or meaner then usually. As always the was to lose weight is to eat healthy and workout. It's a slow process but you will see results.

Look out soon for supplements I do not recommend taking. Shop my closet: http://carousell.co/sabrinavmua

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Flickr Images