My journey to weight lost

4:57 PM


It's been 8 months since i had my son and 180 pounds heavier. i started my journey about 2 moths ago. and my stomach has gone down a lot, i had a c-section so all the air and fat just sat there. last month on my Dietary supplement review i lost 2 and a half pounds. To tell you guys the truth i really don't recommend taking them most of  them make you sick or just mes up your body natural function. But with thee i never felt any thing beside a personality change (My attitude).
Slimquick challenge:

Slimquick: First week

Slimquick...my last and final update

A YT Channel i highly recommend if you don't wanna spend tons on a workout DVD set or even just 1:


So no i'm on a new regime with working out every day or every other day and still eating health my stomach is still going down as well as me reaching my goal stay tuned for this Sunday for a first week update.

  Always remember the key to looking good and fit is to put good things in your body and work out or be as active as possible.

                            All Thing Makeup and beauty reviews: Beauty fascinates me





You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Flickr Images