Review: Vicks Cool Mist Humidifier

12:39 PM

Influenster Contacted me about an up coming VoxBox. A week later i got a notice that i qualified for the box and it would be coming to my house. I was really excited about it because I've used there products for years and so has my family. I used it the same night i got it and was really impressed. It helped cleared up his congestion a little and made him fall asleep faster. This one is made for a small room but you don't have to worry about that because this little thing worked in my room which is really big. ( He sleeps with me a lot) I'm not sure how much it retails for but i know that Walgreen's has the older version for about $40-45.

Here are a few pictures:



                                       Influenster Updated Post on influenster coming soon!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Flickr Images